Age Groups & Abilities
- Youth A Ages 7-10 (65cc)
- Youth B Ages 7-10 (65cc)
- Youth A Ages 13 – 17 (85cc)
- Youth B Ages 13 – 17 (85cc)
- Youth A Ages 13 – 17 (125cc or 250cc depending on ability)
- Youth B Ages 13 – 17 (125cc or 250cc depending on ability)
- Adult A Ages 15 -70 (full capacity)
- Adult B Ages 15 -70 (full capacity)
Rider WaiverAll riders must complete a rider waiver form prior to accessing any circuit.
Health & SafetyEnsuring the health & safety of all our riders.
Code of ConductAt Trax MX, we are intent on ensuring the safety and enjoyment of all of our riders, which is why we’ve developed our code of conduct.
- No riding in the paddock area
- No smoking in the paddock area
- Riders must place their bikes on an environmental mat
- Riders must take their rubbish home
- Please use the toilets provided
- No anti-social behaviour or bad language
- No personal power washers allowed
- No refunds given or implied
- Use of alcohol or controlled substances is prohibited by riders and guests. Suspicion of use, of these substances will result in an immediate ejection and possible suspension of your rider’s license.
- No drones allowed
- Dogs must be kept on a secure lead
- Children must be always supervised
- Vehicles must be parked where instructed
- The use of tear off lenses on goggles is not permitted within this site
- Riders must wear acu approved helmet, boots, goggles, gloves, body armour
- It’s the rider’s duty to check their vehicle is suitable and safe to use
Environmental PolicyAll riders must have an environmental mat. Don’t have one? You can hire one from us for £10 on the day or purchase one from us.
No personal power washers onsite.
Take your rubbish home.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Trax MX putting on any races?
Trax MX will be hosting its own in-house championship races and special events, such as multi lap enduro and sprint events in Autumn 2021. These will be made available to all Trax licence holders at a discounted rate. Look out for details on the website.
Is there catering and parts available on site?
We are currently applying for planning permission for a new building which will provide space for catering, retail, welfare, gym, workshops and social area.
A catering vehicle will be onsite at practice events.
Can we use power washers?
No personal jet washes allowed. 4 bike jet wash on hard standing base is provided on site.
Can we camp over night?
Most times yes. Please contact us for arrangements.
What is the min age that children can ride at Trax MX?
Infant riders need to be at least 5 years of age to access training or the track.
What do I need to wear?
You will need all the riding gear as per the ACU Handbook Guidelines, see link on website to ACU.
Can I bring a guest to ride without booking them in?
All guests must pre book and pay in advance. No cash on the day.
What happens if I make a booking and the track is shut because of bad weather?
Trax MX crew will have planned ahead by monitoring the up-coming weather conditions and a track schedule will have been displayed on the website informing you of which track is open or closed.
If the track is closed, you can re book on an alternative day.
Can I just turn up and ride?
No, pre bookings and prepayment, no cash on the day.
Do I need a licence?
All riders who want to ride at Trax Motorsport will need to purchase a licence and agree to all the Terms and Conditions plus our Code of Conduct. Riders who breach the rules and the code may have their licence either suspended or revoked.
Why has the cost increased?
Trax Motocross is a commercial business in which we will continue to invest for our clients. We now operate with a full time professional crew. Entry costs are subject to VAT.
Why do I need an environmental mat?
We all need to do our bit to help protect our environment. We are adjacent to a river and we don’t want to add to the pollution. This is a small way that you can contribute and help protect our planet for the future.
Where can I get an environmental mat?
You can buy one or you can hire one from us for £10 per day.